The student association was formed as a forum for students of the Electrical Engineering study program to develop their abilities in the field of organization. Students are given the opportunity to organize activities that can improve the quality of students. Activities carried out by the association are still supervised and guided under the student affairs of the Electrical Engineering study program. In 2023, the Electrical Engineering Student Association entered its 6th year.
The Vision and Mission of the Cakra Barama Cabinet, namely:
"Unite the ideals and goals for the realization of HMTE ITK which is synergistic, innovative and professional."
1. Developing a climate of achievement for Electrical Engineering students in the academic and non-academic fields through the role of HMTE ITK.
2. Increase a significant culture of change by paying attention to future needs and challenges.
3. Expanding and establishing harmonious relationships with the ITK Electrical Engineering academic community and other stakeholders as part of the external.
4. Conduct proactive collaboration in improving working relationships between administrators.
5. Developing the character of Electrical Engineering students based on kinship and a sense of ownership.
6. Representing Electrical Engineering as an axis that has renewal and openness to things that characterize it.